Monday, July 27, 2015

Shopping and Decorating

We are finalizing all the details related to purchasing the house and while the wheels continue moving on that front, we are enjoying the hunt of finding treasures to personalize and add the adirondack flare to the Otter House.  I tend to find the idea of all this shopping and decorating overwhelming.  While, many people enjoy the hunt and adding the little touches, I feel hesitation and self doubt.  Shopping has never been one of those tasks I enjoy and decorating is not a natural talent.

Yesterday, I did have some fun, finding some treasures at an antique sale.  The experience wasn't so bad, I think having a handy assistant is the way to go in this adventure.  Having someone with you to say, "yay or nay," makes the self doubt go away.  Hopefully, I will be able to find the right spot for all my little treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment